Sunday, October 4, 2009

Winter Bonnets






Winter bonnets - cozy, comfy, and ready for fall. These babies are flannel lined versions of my summer favorite. The brim keeps out the snow glare, the back flap protects the neck, and the ears are snug and warm too! I made some with corduroy and others with wool on the outside, pretty flannel on the inside, and bits of pretty trim to wrap up the look. I still have the small blue one in stock, but the rest sold at the market. I'm happy, as always to do custom stuff. A cute red head girl wore the green one home - perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, as usual I LOVE your stuff!! Do you still have the jean with pink checks bonnet? How big a head will it fit? How much is it and can it be shipped? If it's gone, can you make me a similar one with red detailing?

    ReplyDelete